World Soccer Shop celebrates the women’s game every year with Women’s Week. And this year is a special year with the Women’s World Cup being played in Canada this summer. The WWC will showcase the best of the women’s game but World Soccer Shop is getting an early start with our celebration of all things related to the women’s game starting on International Women’s Day on Sunday, March 8 and running the entire week.
Orders of $75 or more get free shipping to celebrate Women’s Week. Use the code WW2015 to free shipping.
365.WorldSoccerShop takes a look at the Top 10 Categories/Items for women’s gear thus far in 2015.
10. Women’s Jackets – You don’t have to be a meteorologist to know that it has been cold over most of the U.S. for the first months of the year. And cold weather brings a need for training jackets to either get out in the chilly weather or to show off your soccer style.
Check out the entire selection of women’s specific soccer gear available at World Soccer Shop.
9. Mexico 2015 Home Jersey – The Mexican Football Federation surprised everyone when they unveiled their 2015 home jersey. The black jersey has green details for the badge and adidas 3-Stripes and a unique application of the green, white, and red along the waist hemline. This cool jersey of the El Tri Colores is available in a women’s cut and will be worn during this summer’s Copa America in Chile.
8. Women’s Cleats – For many women who pursue their passion on the field each week, a pair of women specific cleats are a must. And it will be good news for these players that the brands are pushing out more women’s style cleats partially due to the upcoming Women’s World Cup. Find your favorite style in the WSS Boot Room to see what is available in women’s cleats.
7. Morgan, Solo, Wambach Fatheads – Bring the action of the moves of Alex Morgan, Hope Solo, or Abby Wambach home to your room with a Fathead wall decal. These lifelike murals capture the intensity and dedication of some of the Red, White, and Blues top players and put you in the middle of the game.
6. Canada 2014 Home Jersey – Canadian pride will be on showcase this summer along with great soccer. Canada did a great job hosting the 2014 Under-20 Women’s World Cup and are expecting even more in 2015. And the Canada women’s national team sees this as a great chance to improve on their Bronze medal run at the London 2012 Olympics.
5. Custom USA Jerseys – Every young fan has their idol and what better way to show your love for your favorite player than to have your jersey customized with official letters and numbers. The custom jersey is the latest style with those fans with blank jerseys getting the strange looks of being a bandwagon rider rather than a hardcore fan. WSS has custom options for most players on the U.S. women’s national team in both the home and away look.
4. Japan National Team Gear – Japan are the current Women’s World Cup holders after taking the title in 2011. Nadeshiko Japan are 1 of only 7 teams to advance to every Women’s World Cup finals and with their discipline and technical ability on the ball always a threat. Show your support as they aim to become only the second team to repeat as champions.
3. Officially Licensed 2015 Women’s World Cup Gear – Don’t be fooled by a fake and the best way to avoid the problem is to order from the World Soccer Shop. The best online selection of officially licensed FIFA World Cup gear in the U.S. is available from jerseys, to t-shirts, to fleeces. Official gear is available for all 24 teams playing this summer.
2. adidas Conext 15 Official Match Ball – adidas has done a great job with this year’s 2015 Women’s World Cup ball. The Conext 15 is designed for better power, swerve, and control and have a great red, blue, and green design. You will love this ball by the end of the tournament but don’t wait as they will probably sell out before the final whistle.
1. USA Women’s 2015 Away Jersey – The United States women’s national team has a look all their own when it comes to their official jersey. By winning the 1991 and 1999 Women’s World Cups, the Stars and Stripes have the 2 stars above the U.S. Soccer Federation badge. You won’t find this detail on the men’s jersey. So make sure when you a supporting our team this summer you have on the official jersey.
What items are your favorite women’s soccer items?